Having recognized that two of the most important considerations that are applied when looking for a quality used car are price and presentation, here at Brookside Vehicles we take both very seriously. Pricing will in most cases determine a visit to view/test drive a vehicle but as of the same importance vehicle condition/presentation if not of the highest quality will quickly result in a no sale scenario. We take this very seriously preparing our vehicles to the highest possible presentation for retail sale. Here are just a few points that incorporate our extensive and thorough process:
- We source the majority of our vehicles from main dealers where they were part exchanged for new cars, this ensures not only low owners and full service histories in most cases but also a clean well looked after vehicle.
- If the vehicles MOT remaining is less than 6 months we will put it through a new MOT test thus ensuring that every car has a lengthy MOT.
- All of our vehicles undergo a thorough 57 point PDI (pre-delivery inspection) any anomalies raised as a result of this inspection are immediately rectified thus ensuring a retail ready vehicle fit for the purpose. This inspection is carried out regardless of the vehicles MOT status.
- Should an oil service be due shortly we will carry this service out stamping the service book to indicate it’s completion along with the date and mileage at point of service.
- Any minor blemishes or scratches are removed and machine polished at point of preparation.
- Finally and after a retail ready inspection is carried out a full and comprehensive vehicle valet is performed paying special attention to detail inside and out, this valet takes 24 hours in most cases.
- Lastly we invite all of our customers to participate in the Auto Trader review programme which can be viewed on all our Auto Trader adverts to give a comprehensive overview of how we as a business perform in these areas. We also publish these reviews on our web site for any potential customers to read.
A customers vehicle in it's final stages of preparation